A. How to apply for Admission:
- A student seeking admission to the college must apply in the prescribed application
form obtained with the college prospectus from the college office. Every application
must be written in the student's own handwriting and must be attested by
parents /guardians of the student who will be responsible for him/her.
- Register the form by paying of the registration fees before last date announced by
the college, on expiry of which no application shall be entertained.
- Every student should submit his / her two latest passport size photographs for the
admission form and identity card.
Following documents must be enclosed with the application form:
- Leaving Certificate (Transfer Certificate) of the school or
college in which the student last studied. The certificate will not be returned in any
case after getting the admission in the college.
- Mark Sheet (Statement of Marks) of the qualifying examination passed.
- Attempt Certificate
- Two latest passport size photographs
- Migration Certificate: In case if the student have passed the last qualifying examination from
the Board / University other than Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher
Secondary Education and R.T.M. Nagpur University, he/she must submit the
Migration Certificate to the college office by 1st October of the year, failing which a fine
imposed by the University must be paid. If it is not submitted by the 31st December,
R.T.M. Nagpur University may not allow that student to take the examination
and in that case college will not be responsible.
- Eligibility Certificate: The students from outside the
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education and R.T.M.
Nagpur University, desirous to seek admission for courses of the University are required
to submit an Eligibility Certificate from R.T.M. Nagpur University on payment of the
prescribed fee as per letter of University Bearing Number Enroll/95/2865 dated 4/5/1995.
No admission shall be finalized in the absence of the Eligibility Certificate.
- Attested true copies of school / college Leaving or Transfer Certificate, Mark sheet,
Character Certificate and Attempt Certificate should be submitted
with application form at the time of registration.
- Original certificates of the same should be submitted at the time of admission.
- Registration of the application form does not guarantee for admission.
B. Rules for Admission:
The Principal and admission committee, as per academic record of each student,
will finalize admission and list will be displayed on the college notice board.
The date and time for admission will also be displayed on the college notice board.
- The college does not inform the student by post about their admission.
Admission may be refused without assigning any reason and the rejected admission forms will not be returned to the students in any case.
Enrolment of the Student:
All students who are admitted to the degree college will have to enroll themselves to the University. The enrolment form will be made available to the college office. The enrolment form along with the enrolment fee will not be received by the University after the prescribed date. The University may impose a fine.